Saturday, November 28, 2015

book launch celebrations...

I would like to send a massive thank you to everyone who attended my book launch yesterday, and especially to the beautiful Kari for her heartfelt speech.

Also, I would like to thank Noosa Regional Gallery and staff for giving me the opportunity to host the event in the gallery.  

A few photographs to share with you...


Kari and I preparing for the speech. 


Everyone getting seated...


Introduction by Margo Miranda (Gallery Programs Assistant) 


Everyone enthralled with Kari's beautiful speech


Thanking everyone for coming...


...and thanking the lovely Janet De Boer OAM (CEO TAFTA) for all her support and writing the foreword for my book.


And lastly, the book signing...











2 comments:

  1. You are an absolute legend Kim. LOVE the book (and my fan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, no I'm not - but thanks for your unconditional support Jo. LOVE you! The picture of the fan was especially placed just for you :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!