Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Letter a Week 2010

ALaW 2010 is a small challenge, project or experiment that was created by Fiona Dempster from paperponderings. The original project started small but is growing, and is primarily about having fun, experimenting and having a regular, small project to focus on each week creating a letter a week and creating 52 letters, which must form 2 alphabets, by the end of 2010.
My first thoughts for my letters were to put them down on paper.... but each time I walked past my rusty pile I just knew had to explore my possiblities there. Within minutes I saw letters standing out at me...I had to hold back as I could have had the whole alphabet done in one sitting!
Each week I go on a rust hunt for new treasures so I've decided to create my 'A Letter a Week' from each find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!