Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photography by Lindsay Ham

 
One of the best things about being an artist is you get to met other talented artists.  Let me introduce you to Photographer Lindsay Ham...
 
 
Lindsay is currently working on a project taking photgraphs of artists working in their studio space. Here's Lindsay in action, his lovely partner Rainy took these two images for me as a memento.
 
 
The images below are taken by Lindsay.  I loved how he converted them into black and white so of course I followed suit with the images above J
 
Here's me in my studio along side my assemblages.


 
 ...and then in my sewing room.  Here I am sitting at my Singer treadle sewing machine while working on sewing my tea bags - I've got the hands out describing something!...? 

 
Thank you Lindsay for allowing me to share these images.
 
Lindsay Ham
Photographer
Mobile: 0435107857

2 comments:

  1. That's very cool Kim...I love black & white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the black and white too, Jo. Totally cool!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!