Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trip to Reverse Garbage Brisbane

We had a 40th on the Weekend in Brissy, so Glen & I decided to drive down earlier and take a visit to Reverse Garbage for a look. It's a funky little pad with totally groovy bits and bobs which were destined for landfill.
Reverse Garbage collects discards from more than 300 companies around Brisbane.
I hadn't been there before and had heard alot about it, and for years now I've repeatedly been saying "I must get there, I gotta get down and check it out!"
Well, I can now say, I finally got there... yipee!!!!!!

So many groovy hand-made gifts from locals in the gift shop, once discarded items from in store.

My finds...

beaut old wooden & mesh trays and a couple of rusty wheels. I'm sure I can come up with something with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!