Thursday, May 6, 2010

Expressions of Love - opening


The day has almost arrived for my 'Expressions of Love' Exhibition to open to the public.

(Official opening on Saturday 8th May from 4pm Main Street Gallery, Montville)
Invitation for "Expressions of Love"
Yesterday I carefully packed and loaded up the car with my delicate treasures made from recycled teabags and set off to Main Street Gallery in anticipation and excitement, knowing that they are soon going to be displayed for all to see.

Detail - "Quilt" one panel of a life size double bed patchwork quilt, select tea bags with leaves intact. Sewn on my treadle Singer sewing machine my mother gave me at the age of 16
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim

    I have a box of tea bags ready to deliver to the Rosebed Street Gallery in Eudlo. I have a smaller brown packet of tea bags from Peter Wellington's Volunteers morning tea held recently in the CWA Hall in Nambour for you. Keep up the great work with the tea bags. Congratulations on winning at Immanuel & best wishes for the tour. Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, thanks for visiting my blog, your congrats and your tea bag(s) donation! It is muchly appreciated. Kindest regards, Kim

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!