Monday, November 16, 2015

Library display + stockists

Earlier in the week, a window of opportunity presented itself for me to showcase my work in one of the display cabinets in the Maleny Library. What perfect timing to promote my forthcoming publication Expressions of Love and Book Launch (Fri 27 Nov 2015), only 11 days from today!

Also, I am super excited to announce Rosetta Books Maleny has approved my application to sell my books - yay! So now the locals (on the range) have an easier option for purchasing a copy. (other stockists include, Books of Buderim, Caloundra Regional and Noosa Regional Gallery Gift Shops, or via my website).

Pictured below and on the right is the actual book - how excitement!


Selected works on show...


Sharing an insight into my process and how I transform ordinary used tea bags into works of art - in this case, tea bag process in preparation for spinning.  


And local chap, Petrus calls in to deliver his beautifully dried used tea bags. His previous cache incorporated into Latched with Love and in the knitting above.


2 comments:

  1. You're a legend in your own lifetime Kim. Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks for the compliment Jo, though, I'm not sure about being a legend - I like that it's a nice opportunity to share the EOL journey with the community...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!