Saturday, December 19, 2009

Unearthed & Discarded - Exhibition

Well better get this blog underway!!


My exhibition "Unearthed" & "Discarded" was a great success! The positive feedback I received, especially the response to my "Discarded" works was wonderful.
The exhibition showcased two bodies of work "Unearthed" my ancient Minoan influenced vessels, and my more contemporary "Discarded" works.

This was the first time I've exhibited my "Discarded" works to the public and to be honest I was a little reluctant to do so as they are the rawest forms closest to my inner crust! Knowing they've come from a tender place within and exhibiting them to the mercy of 'opinions of others' can make one feel somewhat vulnerable. However, with an unexpected and overwhelmingly positive response, I am reassured I am on the right path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I really appreciate them!